| MINISTRY OF DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENTS
|Partnership Agreement (PA) for the Development Framework 2014-2020
«Transport Infrastructure, Environment and Sustainable Development
Operational Programme (YMEPERAA)»
|Ministry of Infrastructure and Transportation
||Hellenic Aviation Service Provider (HASP)
|Name of the Action:
||Supply and installation of five (5) co-located surveillance systems (PSR/MSSR MODE S EHS), four (4) TAR and one (1) En route and two (2) Monopulse Secondary Surveillance Radar Enhanced Mode-S En-route Systems (MSSR EHS) - PHASE A " with OPS Number 5060670
|Main Target of the Action:
||Improvement of the safety of infrastructures and air navigation services for the island airports of the Trans-European Network
|Information of the Action:
||The project includes the following Surveillance Systems:
1. Four (4) co-located surveillance systems (PSR S BAND/MSSR MODE S EHS) for Air Traffic Management of the Terminal Areas (TAR) at the International Airports of Thessaloniki, Heraklion, Rhodes (Paradise) and Corfu.
2. One (1) co-located long-range surveillance system (PSR L BAND/MSSR MODE S EHS) for en-route air traffic management at Vigla Limnos (8th MSEP).
3. Two (2) surveillance systems (Single Pulse Secondary RADAR (MSSR) Enhanced Surveillance (EHS) MODE-S) for en-route air traffic management at Menetes Karpathos and Attavyros Rhodes.
4. Seven (7) ADS-B systems
This is a phasing project with the next PA. 2021-2027. The supply will be implemented in two phases as follows:
- 1st Phase 2014-2020: Installation of en-route MSSR systems at Attavyros Rhodes and PSRMSSR at Vigla Lemnos (8th MSEP) and 2 ADS-B systems.
- 2nd Phase 2021-2027: Installation of all remaining systems.
|Co-funded by Greece and the European Union