WELCOME TO AIP GREECE (AIRAC AMDT 09/22 EFFECTIVE DATE 06 OCT 2022)
Access the following products:
- Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP GREECE): contains static information of a permanent character, essential to air navigation
- AIP Amendments: either regular or AIRAC, are issued according to a published 28-days cycle
- Aeronautical Information Circulars: series A or B for International or National distribution respectively, contain information that does not qualify for inclusion into the AIP or a NOTAM
- Supplements: either regular or AIRAC, published on yellow paper, are used to notify temporary changes of long duration (more than 3 months) or information of short duration requiring extensive text and/or graphics
- Notices to Airmen: contain information of short duration or temporary changes or short notice permanent changes.
Access to and use of the content of the Website, in whole or in part, is the user's sole responsibility. HCAA/ANSP/AIS disclaims any liability for any damages whatsoever including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from access to the Website and use of the content provided therein.
Therefore, the only reliable source of information shall be derived solely by the CD-ROM, available only through paid subscription.
NOTE 1: You can download AIRAC AMDT 11/22 Effective Date 29 DEC 2022 by clicking here.
NOTE 2: You can download AIRAC AMDT 10/22 Effective Date 01 DEC 2022 by clicking here.
NOTE 3: AIRAC Effective Date 03 NOV 2022 - NIL .
NOTE 4: You can download AIRAC AMDT 09/22 Effective Date 06 OCT 2022 by clicking here.